The anatomy of To: Cc: and Bcc:
Descriptive "To: When you formally address
Dear Mr.Andrews,
"I hope this mail finds you in best of health and spirits…clothes, perfumes..chaddis, payjamas bla bla blah." w/e
Impatient "To: When you don’t have time (patience) to bother about categorizing recipients
“Just send the mail man!!” :-/
Deceptive "To: When you intentionally mark someone in “To” among many
“I intend sending this mail to you only but I don’t want you to know that.”
Bcc: When you don’t want the people marked in Bcc to know about each other
"Aam Khao guthliya kyu ginna chahte ho"
Strategic Bcc: When you strategically mark a person in Bcc
"Shhh…… Kuch bol math…. bass chup chaap majey dekh"
Ordinary Cc: Just to keep the marked person informed
“FYI ”
“Dekho Naaaaaaa…. Dekho Na” Cc: When you want to grab others' attention to your work
“Hey boss for the first f***in time.. I did something meaningful at work. How can I let it go unnoticed !!”
Intimidating Cc: When you mark a person in Cc as an alibi against the one whom you are sending the mail to.
“ Neeche kise mark kiya hai dekh le… abb tuu kya tera baap bhi karega ye kaam”
No comments:
Post a Comment